Tag! You’re it! The rules are to state 10 random facts about yourself. Then, go to ten blogs and tell them that they are it!
- I was born in an Air Force Base hospital in Rapid City, South Dakota
- I have 4 Uncles, 6 Aunts, and 27 first cousins.
- When I was younger I thought it was the coolest thing that if you took the first letter of the last six months of the year, it spelled my first name and middle initial. ( J-A-S-O-N-D )
- I remember my family having one of the first VCR’s. The remote control had a cable so everyone tripped over it. The first things recorded on it were the music video of Murray Head’s ‘One Night in Bangkok’ and the car chase scene from Bullet.
- My Zojirushi Rice Cooker is the best kitchen appliance I’ve EVER purchased.
- During my freshman year in College I consumed a massive quantity of candy corn one afternoon and ended up being sick for 2 days. Needless to say, nobody made me forget that and occasionally candy corns would be taped to my dorm room door.
- The only reoccurring dreams I ever remember 1) involve me walking down the sidewalk and then suddenly falling forward on my face and 2) I’m back in College and it’s towards the end of the semester – when I suddenly realize I’ve forgotten to go to one class (normally an English Lit class) the ENTIRE semester. I still wake up from dream #2 and worry about it until reality hits me.
- Reoccurring dream #3 would set off too many of your work’s internet filters.
- The newspaper comic section has been dead to me since Bill Watterson retired from making Calvin and Hobbes. Nothing since has successfully combined art, humor, and overall strength in writing. Attempts to sway my opinion on this will fail miserably.
- I avoided a speeding ticket driving back to college one Sunday by having the cookies Grandma sent with me on the passenger seat. The female officer thought that was adorable.